Tuesday, September 29, 2009

assignment 1. -khairul-

travel and shopping.

Travel means the change in location of people on a trip through the means of transport from one location to another. Travel is most commonly for recreation is a part of tourism or to visit friends and family, for business or for commuting; but may be for numerous other reasons, such as migration, fleeing war, etc. Travel may occur by walking or human-powered mode, or through mechanical vehicles, either as private or public transport. Travel may be local, regional, national or international. In some countries, non-local internal travel may require an internal passport, while international travel typically requires a passport and visa. Shopping is the activity of buying food, clothes, and other household needs at the local shops. It can classify the things we bought.

Travel and shopping is the most popular activities and hobbies people love to do. Who don’t like to travel? Visit other place we never been, try new culture, food and lifestyle. Shopping spree? That is a dream of every girl and boys. For some people, shopping help them release their tension, make them happy. but, to get travel and shopping, we must have a money. travel must need more money compared to shopping, so i prefer shopping than traveling.

In Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur especially, the famous place to shopping is KLCC, Pavilion, One Utama, Sunway Pyramid, and etc. Here, all the famous branded are sold, but some places like Sg.Wang, TS are not half bad for shopping, even not a branded or famous brand, this shopping mall quite famous. You can buy 3 clothes for RM50 it’s cheaper than go to top shopping mall but the benefit is same. For me, shopping is not necessarily must buy an expensive, but must follow the needs.

Usually, if I go shopping, I only buy clothes and sometime buy soothing ordinary which normally people don’t buy. Pant? I rarely buy pants because it is hard for me to find my size, I’m tall and thin, some shop the provide size like S, M, L, and XL. Some shop provides size like 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32. For me, I use M, which is 32cm (Waist). But if I buy M (32cm) the pant long for waist to my feet are not match. Therefore, I have to buy L (34cm) so I can match the pant long. Nevertheless, I am so fussy about my things and find really hard to buy something!

The famous movie that really relevant with travel and shopping is Shopaholic. In this movie, the girl show how much she loves to shop, she buys al the branded shoes, bags clothes. “Window shopper” by 50 cent is a famous song about the window shopper, it was a song where some people can but a thing but only can look form outside the mall and watching people shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment